Protecting You Sensitive Data in the Oracle E-Business Suite
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2pm - 3pm EDT
To protect sensitive data (i.e. Social Security numbers) in Oracle E-Business Suite environments, numerous Oracle technologies and third-party products promise to be your next silver bullet. Compliance requirements, such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), SOX, and HIPAA, require these types of solutions and technologies be implemented in order to protect sensitive data. However, implementing these technologies is challenging and there are significant limitations and often certification issues to be considered.
During this hour-long webinar we will discuss best practices and share some client success stories for encryption, scrambling, and security auditing. Solutions range from simple SQL scripts to expensive add-on products.
- An overview of Oracle E-Business Suite data security challenges
- Sensitive data protection compliance requirements – PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA
- Best practices and solutions for encrypting sensitive data
- Best practices and solutions for scrambling data in test and development environments
- Best practices and solutions for auditing sensitive data access
Click here to register for this webinar.