Internal Auditor Primer: Oracle E-Business Suite Security Risks
Thursday, December 9, 2010 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Internal Auditors are trained to understand the financial aspects and the end user functionally of an ERP solution. However, most Internal Auditors have not been trained in the security features of an ERP system. This one hour auditing primer webinar will highlight the basic security that should be found within all implemented Oracle E-Business Suite (OEBS) systems.
- Compliance issues regarding PCI, HIPAA, SOX
- Protection of Sensitive Data within the OEBS
- Best Practices of securing the OEBS
- Concern and risk with user privileges, excessive access, insecure access
- Secure external access to Oracle EBS (iStore, iSupplier, iRecruitment, iSupport, etc.
Click here to register for this webinar.