- is a password set,
- is logging enabled,
- is ADMIN_RESTRICTIONS enabled, and
- is LOCAL_OS_AUTHENTICATION set for Oracle 10g.
Also, there is a tool to enumerate the databases (SIDs) for a Listener. Lsnrcheck.exe is a stand-alone Windows 7/Vista/2000/XP executable that does not require installation nor any Oracle client software to be installed. It may be run from a USB key or bootable CD-ROM. It is best to save the lsnrcheck.exe file to your desktop or other convenient location for easy access. Click the link below and select 'Save' or 'Save File'.
Download lsnrcheck.exe (754KB)
- Added tnsnames.ora security check that checks all the entries in a tnsnames.ora file
- Added a tool to generate TNS entries and JDBC connect strings from enumerated SIDs
- Minor performance improvements
- All new tool with many new features and improvements